Saturday, January 3, 2015

Let It Snow...

Today's theme on Facebook seems to be snow fun.
Because snow.

Family and friends  out there enjoying the slopes and sledding hills.


Weeeeeeee

I would be jealous, except it has been unseasonably cold in Vegas  and I remember every time I step outside I hate the cold!

Sure flying down frozen landscapes looks fun, for a moment.. then I flashback to the winter months of most of my life.

How happy am I that I don't own a snow shovel?
No more commuting with this guy on the road...  


Here is one of my favorite shots off of Facebook today. (Taken from J.C.'s page)
Get it? HO HO HO ! Santa would be proud!

I'm just glad that the days are getting longer, and by Wednesday Vegas will be back up to 65 degrees!

Memories from past winters... oh how I don't miss you cold, white snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment