Thursday, January 1, 2015

Hello 2015

Yesterday I was asked if I had updated my blog lately.
I won't say who asked, but here is a hint.
I obviously haven't added any new thoughts lately. 

So let's see if I can be more diligent in my musings.

What I want for 2015.
Kumbaya
Just kidding, world peace is not happening in my life time, or your kids.

or your kids kids.


Actually life is pretty good.
I got a great woman!
She keeps me happy, sober and I know that I am loved every moment of every day.

A grouchy fat cat.
She is strange, but she is ours.. and I wouldn't trade her.

A job that I don't hate.
The worlds most okayest job!
A family that rocks.
I kinda like these people... even the ones not pictured.

So for 2015... I want everyone to stay healthy and happy!
Oh and for people to keep getting bad tattoos, because I find this a great source of online entertainment.

"Sir, your resume is outstanding, we would hire you. Except you have a freaking penis on your face!"



No comments:

Post a Comment