Saturday, January 10, 2015

I shot some birds... with the Fuji

It was such a nice day out.. Chell and I grabbed our cameras and found  Floyd Lamb Park. The home of the first ranch in Las Vegas.




With water.. I miss random bodies of water.

The Canada Geese are very poopy  friendly when they weren't messing up the grass and sidewalk.

It's a race !

They ignore you when you don't have bread

This guy was super personable.. He wanted to come home with us.. but we have a Bella and no pond.

He is sad we told him to stay at the park.. see the tears of sadness?


That looks more like Vegas.. Dusty and dry


Peacocks? Oh yes they did.. many of the proud birds.

Part of the original Ranch,, That horse is an impostor.

The real horses.. $5.00 rides in a little corral.

I won't lie... I liked these sassy Guys.

Seriously, who can say they saw a Peacock on a roof today? I can!
The weather, scenery and company made for a very nice Saturday afternoon!


No comments:

Post a Comment