Monday, May 14, 2012

It's awful... try it.

Mike and I have a running joke.. 
We often wonder why when something is truly horrid we insist that the other try it.


Oh My God this is awful, here smell it!
Now we know it smells awful, yet we stick our nose in and take a deep whiff.  
 I stopped playing this game when we were at the Jelly Belly store and I was handed Harry Potter Jelly Beans.
I have a limit.


I have not, nor will I ever eat anything that is made to taste like vomit or ear wax or baby wipe. I refuse! 
I was reminded of this game moments ago when Mom cut open a cantaloupe the neighbor gave her.
"Try this, it's the worst cantaloupe ever." She says.
"No, No No NO!"
She convinces Chell that she has to taste the rancid fruit.. 
Chell spits it out and they both stare at me.
"Try it." They demand.
 
Fine! I try it... and guess what?
It was awful.... I cant believe I fell for it. I know better.

Melony sweaty feet it tasted like.
Next time someone says to you.. 
'Gawd this is horrific, here try it.'
Run away, they are not your friend. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment