Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Ethel M

Every tourist website has the Ethel M chocolate factory and cactus garden as a free fun thing to do..
I like free.. And I love fun!
Wonder where I get that from?
I have found factory tours entertaining.. I had a good time at the Celestial Seasons tea warehouse.. It smelled good and we got to drink sample after sample of tea goodness...

Years ago I went to the Coke Museum and floated away after rows of fountain machines encouraged free flavors. Sticky floor be damned!

So I had high hopes....  All the chocolate I can stuff in my gob! ......... or not.

After walking down a 20 foot hallway, looking through 3 glass panels of boring, a woman handed us a small piece of chocolate... one.  Their grazing sucks... 

I guess they wanted us to spend $2.00 a piece for their stupid chocolate. Ha!

Disappointed we went outside to the cactus garden.
Purple pancake cactus.. who knew?

Is that a weed?  Yawn... 

Sarah, I know you wanted to go... but you are on your own or these pictures will have to do.

Not for the allergy prone or little children.

Mom is about as amused as I am.
I give it a D+ ....... 


No comments:

Post a Comment