Saturday, October 22, 2011

Thanks Costco

When your busy and just do not want to cook. What is better than Costco?  Nothing, that's what!

A little mid morning grazing, to keep you going until you get to that roasted $4.99 Chicken, with pasta salad on the side.. (already made pasta salad!)


I will take all of them please.
The samples were good today, except I wanted to try the Newman's Own Coffee.
 Mmmmm Coffee.
But the stupid lady taking a miniature cup wouldn't shut up.. going on and on about her pod coffee maker..
Personally I this those pods are for wussies... Who only drinks one cup at a time?? 

Oops, except you Topher you're not a wussies, much.


I guess I will never know the amount of delicious you are.
It was taking too long and the Cinnabon lady drew my attention away.. 

Tummy's full it was time to attack the next room, with paint and talent.

I think it's looking spiffy!
Tomorrow another coat in the other bedroom and if we are brave enough... Chell and I will arm ourselves with brooms and attack the Basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment