Sunday, October 30, 2011

Home again..

I think I love it here!
After time in the snow and suburbia, I realize how fond I have become of the quirkiness of Las Vegas.
(Makes me happy Chell had agreed to move out here!)
Riding home on the WAX.. the express bus to Scummerlin. I sat among tourist, locals, the Devil and Jesus.
We pick up the last two on Fremont Street.
The Devil looked good.
But nothing great..
Jesus was spot on.. no fake beard and hair.. the guy must be named Jesus..
Like this.. right down to the robe and crown.
So I am just hanging out on the bus.. thinking of all those who wear a Saint Christopher medal.. (Patron Saint of Travel)... I have them all beat, I have the Son of God sitting on my bus!
I really should have snapped a picture.. I am pretty sure Jesus was a little tipsy and would have agreed.

Mom picked me up at the bus stop.. on the way home she insisted that I bring out my camera for this....

Crazy overboard Halloween decor in Summerlin..   The pictures don't begin to tell the story! I bet Christmas is going to be a treat!

Halloween in Las Vegas is a month long party.. 

I miss Chell, but it's good to be home.. Bella acts like a little Bitch, talking non stop. 
My bathroom was trashed by the Krazy Kat...   I am still trying to figure out how a innocent feline can make such a mess..
Hey Bella! The toilet is not a kitty condo!


No comments:

Post a Comment