Sunday, May 12, 2013

Hey your're doing it wrong.

The challenge; Presented to Hallmark.
Make a card for these women!

My list of the worlds worst Moms.  (Just so you appreciate your own that much more.)


Machine Gun Mom
Oh social media what have you created?  


Please use Facebook responsibly. 

Gun Mom
Gun control... I could careless, just keep them away from kids.. that's all I am asking.


Remember me?
Phone Mom
Wait! This is a important message!


More birthing don'ts.
Scarred For Life - Two For One Deal


We are not talking Casey Anthony or Susan Smith.. they aren't Mothers any more anyway.

What? Have Kids, Yoda Cannot?
Why does my kid have a Star Wars phobia?
Mommy... Please stop!
Bring you kid to work day.
It's your turn to take care of it!

Someone save these children.

Someone... Just not me.
Do as I say and do!


No! No.. No.. Please no.


Pageant Moms are evil..  










No comments:

Post a Comment