Monday, December 10, 2012

Get ready to rock

Christmas Music?
Who needs it? A reminder that your shopping days are ticking ..
So in the internet tradition I found some albums that I might actually listen to.
Or not.
ChristmasWithColonelSanders.jpg
Kentucky Fried Fun!  
But wait there is more!

A fake potato and gravy coma

What you want more?
Can only be enjoyed on Christmas Day with a 10 piece deal meal!
KFC not your style? 
Meet Rico... 

I think Rico has had a little Egg Nog, with a Xanax chaser. 
What? I actually like Cee Lo.. 
Pimp my Santa!

 Little Alexis Lee.. whatever happened to you?
I am guessing Stripper or Meth addict.
Some parents should be put down... 

Nothing says Christmas like some wholesome Rap.

I am sure the F bomb is prevalent in this one..   Yo Yo.. Have yourself a Merry Fucking Christmas.

Retro Retro Christmas?

Santa shows up in the darnedest places.. Where is this place?

Okay he was creepy whatever the Season.

Tip Mistletoe through the Tulips?
Stuff that nightmares are made of!

What is up with that Clown?
Come on now lets get happy!

What is your favorite Christmas Album?


No comments:

Post a Comment