Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Trader Joe's the reviews

Everyday on my crappy commute home from work, I pass the magical land of Trader Joe's!



Here are my reviews of yesterdays purchases.


It was small and nothing to get excited about.
Chell ate hers with extra KC Masterpiece and shredded cabbage on top... she does stuff like that.

Yummy yummy yummy.. they make Ritz cry.
Then we dipped them in this,,,
Kinda like the french onion dip that you mix up in the 70's with sour cream and powder onion flavor stuff.
Made me think of New Years Eve cira 1975.

We haven't tried the sipping chocolate yet.. it's seasonal and just arrived for the cold weather... (It's a brrrrr 68 degrees out there.)
I paid $4.99, so don't get scammed on ebay!

Going to have some later to ward off the chill!
I can sip hot chocolate and eat these...


Another winner... cinnamonlious! 
I don't need to review the coffee... It's coffee and its good!  Life sustaining in fact!  

Oh but my Utah friends... don't be all sad and think 'Why can't I shop at TJ's?'  Because soon you can!





No comments:

Post a Comment